Taco-Man Game Master 7 Taco-Man Game Master 7

Watching this in complete red made my eyes hurt. Otherwise this was a good sequel to your series.

Samination responds:

Yeah, the idea was to really put you inside the Virtual Boy. Mission accomplished!

Madness Heist Madness Heist

Just Like Watching a REAL Actual Movie!

The storyline,the voice acting,the sound and music was great! The way your timed everything was excellent,it's story writing like this that I miss watching. They sure don't make quality media like THIS anymore.

Keroro Shogun Premiere Keroro Shogun Premiere

Like ohyeahrocker69 Just Said,We Demand MOAR!

This was a WELL made flash and it was just like the original anime,you may even fool a lot of people as well. It's animation like this that we don't see very often. You should try making more flash videos,there just isn't enough Sergeant Frog fanworks around.

Gyossait Gyossait

Unique All On It's Own

I know this game run on the program called Flixel. A very popular game used for popular pixeled platformers.

-Art-

The artwork is uniquely made and nothing like I have seen before,it's new and it's fresh all on it's own. It reminds me a lot like Yume Nikki another popular,frightening and psychotic game. It is as if I was witnessing a whole new universe. Along with hidden messages to further understand the story.

I enjoyed the entire dark amd morbid theme.

-Music-

The music is also unique and it matches the artwork but the issue about it how it loops,it doesn't quit match it's matching and there a certain "hump" when it loops.

-Grammar-

I am sorry to say this but you misspelled many many words in this game,you even misspelled the worth "ancient" in the beginning of the game. You also misspelled many of the other words in the game,including the credits of the game. Sadly there is no spell check in flash,so I suggest you have people revise and fix the rrors in the game if you want it to be taken more serious.

-Programming-

One of the issues about the game is the programming,I have a very difficult time controlling the main character and he even has the tendency to move on his own or continue moving. The game also slows down and the frame rate lowers,making it very laggy and buggy. It makes it difficult to lower my shield or being shooting if my character cannot keep still and react on time. I had never had an issue with other Flixel games except this one.

This is going to be important,at the end of the game the music continues to play and it even plays when the game restarts. It never stops playing even through the intro and the first level. You may want to fix that.

-Overall-

The intro is great and the animation and artwork was also great. This will remain at most an 8 for putting the effort into such a unique game. But the quality of the music needs some few fixes,more volume on the first levels because I have my volume up to the top and I still have a hard time hearing it. The programming needs to fixing and needs to be smoother.

The creativity of the game such as how the character respawns is neat. But there is one thing that concerns me the most is: is there more than one ending to this game? It is also difficult to understand the ending. Is it a happy or bad ending? There are things that remain unknown.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I Can't Believe I'm In Second Place

Seriously?! Am I the only one who has the patience to actually play this game? This is just downright hilarious.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Music Originally From

The music is originally from SPORE the video game and I know it is because I easily recognize it.

So it is not easy having to have educational games here on Newgrounds,too many ignorant people focused on dicks and chicks instead of feeding your mind with something MORE useful.

Hip-Hop Instrumental 2 Hip-Hop Instrumental 2

Forgot To Mention

I heard this song first before the other one,this a basic of how rap is made. As I said before,too many people who are jealous of people those that are new at music.

That is what makes me upset about the internet,especially Newgrounds.

The Final Level - SakuraGirl&amp;lt;3 The Final Level - SakuraGirl<3

Excellent Song

This really meets up to par with most music out there on Newgrounds. You guys should start having dialogue in your music so it is not just purely all sound.

Hip-Hop Instrumental Hip-Hop Instrumental

A Good Start

Some people are always giving away bad ratings usually out of sheer jealousy since they are unable to make decent music themselves.

I only suggest you change the timing on the pipes so they can catch up with the beat more.

Vetta responds:

Thanks for the tip! I'm new at this, I know I have much to learn but I'll be improving in every song.

K. O. Cancer K. O. Cancer

Excellent artwork but great means nothing if we cannot get a good decent quality image. Your artworks are so small that I can't even read the web address at the bottom.

You cannot expect people with 23 inch screen monitors to be putting up with small and tiny images such as this. We expect a good decent quality image.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Image resolution has little to do with image quality. Uploading larger images only opens me up to potential infringements of my copyright.

If you are interested in seeing high resolution, detailed versions of my artwork I often make them available via print, since you seem to love flaunting your wealth you would certainly enjoy picking up my artbook to display on your mantle.

I find it quite interesting that your recent favorites currently feature artwork that is even LOWER resolution than this, yet you don't seem to complain about it there.